The Firm maintains a special cell which specialises in NGO Sector / Exempt Organizations / Trusts
The NGO cell of the Firm handles. Issues related to NGO, covering:
- Designing and implementation of Accounting methodology, Policies and procedures
- Establishing and monitoring convergence and linkage of program activities and financial management of the NGO’s
- Guiding the NGO in Planning & Budgeting the proposal of any developmental activity
- Monitoring and Audit of financial records of the NGO
- Project evaluation in association with the experts in the particular field including financial evaluation, of a NGO
- Cost analysis of the socio-economic project based on the financial data for a NGO
- Guidance on legal compliances for NGO in areas of ::
. Foreign Contribution Regulation Act – Registration and Returns.
. Income-tax Registration & Returns.
. 80G Registration under Income-tax Act.
. Compliance under the Societies Act, Indian Trust Act etc.