The Goods and Service Tax Act was passed in the Parliament on 29th March 2017.The Act came into effect on 1st July 2017; Goods & Services Tax Law in India is a comprehensive, multi-stage, destination-based tax that is levied on every value addition. GST is an Indirect Tax which has replaced many Indirect Taxes in India.
In simple words, Goods and Service Tax (GST) is an indirect tax levied on the supply of goods and services. This law has replaced many indirect tax laws that previously existed in India.GST is one indirect tax for the entire country.
There is a vital role of Chartered Accountants in the Tax reform. Our firm is providing assistance and consultancy to Complying with the GST law, to achieve objective of GST would be a few major responsibilities. Firm provides advice and guidance through team of experts and knowledgeable persons to achieve the objective of GST in the business sector.
Implementation of GST means an attempt to learn a whole new tax reform, in fact the biggest tax reform since the time of independence, which is require a lot of effort to update the society. Therefore, it is necessary for the professionals team of our firm to provide all necessary information and advice to the business society in the interest of the Country and organisation and our professional team is doing the same in very effectively in this sector.
However, the specific key services our firm is providing in the GST regime is as under.
- Representation to GST Policymakers
- Putting forth the views for the authorities to act on GST reform and achieve the maximum benefit with minimum disruption.
- Registration under Tax laws
- Returns filing and related services
- Documentation services
- Representing clients in front of tax authorities for assessments under GST laws
- Special purpose audits to find non compliance
- Assisting in complying with tax liabilities and refunds
- Representation before Authority for advance ruling’ (AAR) and ‘Appellate authority for advance ruling’ (AAAR)